With the weekend just around the corner, we have put a list of places to visit in Hyderabad. You are sure to experience an action-packed weekend once you’ve checked out our list. From adventure to entertainment gigs, we have got them all covered. Make sure you enjoy those 48 hours of the weekend to the fullest.
Things To Do In Hyderabad This Weekend
1. Visit the dog park at Necklace Road
Dog park is one of the unusual and popular places around Hyderabad for dog lovers.
2. Go bouldering or rock climbing at Moula Ali Hills
If you can try arriving in the late evening as you can get a panoramic view of city lights. It is one of the best place to visit in hyderabad at night.
3. Saddle up at Hyderabad Polo and Riding Club.
4. Head over to Old City and Charminar in early mornings to try Traditional Hyderabadi Food.
Hyderabad cuisine has much more to offer than Biryani. Restaurants in Old City like Shadab have special breakfast menus such as Nahri, Khicdi and many more.
5. Explore the treasures of Osman Ali Khan, Asaf Jah VII at the Nizam Museum.
6. Marvel at the Architecture of Paigah Tombs.
The Second biggest royal family in Hyderabad after Nizam.
7. Enjoy a delightful Mediterranean brunch spread at Olives.
8. Spot deers at Mrugavani National Park.
9. Take the best selfie in Hyderabad at Birla Planetarium.
Who knew there is a Dinosaur in Hyderabad !!
10. Indulge in sinful dessert delights at the Eclaire Cafe.
One of the smallest and coziest cafe in town.
11. Tee off at Hyderabad Golf Club.
Non members can play at the practice range, make sure your following the dress code before visiting the place.
12. Visit Fox Sagar Lake, one of the hidden spots in the city.
It is situated near Kompally. Avoid travelling by car as the road is very small.
13. If your a petrol head, Sudha Car Museums will be perfect place to visit
Find wide range of cars in different shapes and sizes. From small to large and in peculiar shapes such as cricket ball, cup and many more.
14. Enjoy some alone time near Lotus Pond lake.
It is a beautiful place with variety of flora and fauna. Hidden in the suburbs of Jubille Hills.
15. Tap some Belgian beer at MOB
MOB has variety of draught and imported Belgian beers which you chill down with.
16. Watch the sunset and spot some flamingos at Amneepur Lake
17. Catch a glimpse of the city’s hidden beauty at Qutub Shahi Tombs
18. Watch a play at Lamakaan
The schedule for the show is released by Lamakaan on every weekend. Make sure your booking the ticket in advance.
19. Enjoy a date night at the Jewel of Nizam Restaurant
Perfect spot to take your loved ones for romantic dinner in Hyderabad at night.
Hope we have spoil you enough with these options. And for those mundane tasks like cleaning the house and laundering that you had originally planned on doing over this weekend, call SBricks.