Expecting guests at home tonight? In a hurry to clean up the entire house? Or need to know how to clean up some stubborn stains? We have some simple home cleaning tips that can help you tidy up the house within no time.
Follow these simple tips and wow your guests:
1. Dust Your Ceiling Fan With Pillow Case
Clean your fan blades with a pillow case. Slide it over a fan blade and pull it back, keeping all the dust contained within the pillow case. Do it once a month to prevent dust and dirt from piling up.
2. Stubborn Grease Stains With Warm Soapy Water
Soak drip pans and knobs in warm soapy water before cleaning your stove. By the time you clean the stove, they will be easier to clean.
3. De – Funk Your Combs With Dish Soap Water
Clean your hairbrushes and combs with a sudsy solution of a few drops of a dish soap mixed with warm water. Your combs are now clean and you can use them for keeping your locks beautiful.
4. Clean Soleplate Of Iron Using Salt
Take a tablespoon of salt on a towel, plug the iron and heat it to the highest setting and turn off the steam completely. Now, iron the surface of salt gently and you are done.
5. Deep Clean Mattress With Baking Soda
Sprinkle your mattress with a cup of baking soda or as required and vacuum it after a while to see good results.
6. Maintain Stainless Steel Sinks with Lemon and Borax
Clean the sinks using borax and lemon juice. Who knew they are a perfect combo for it?
[ Also Read: Simple Kitchen Cleaning Tips]
7. Stains On Faucet With Lemon
Remove the stains on your faucets by rubbing it with cut lemon and then rinsing with warm water.
8. Disinfect Shower Head with Vinegar
Clean your shower head by soaking it in a bag of distilled white vinegar. Fill the bag partway with vinegar, place it over the shower head and secure it with a piece of string. Let it soak for 30 minutes or as needed.
9. Keep Your Mirrors Gleaming With Vinegar
Mix one cup of white vinegar with one liter of water and spray the solution on a cloth. Rub all the mirrors gently and then wipe off with the crumpled newspaper.
10. Clean And Sanitize Bathroom With Bleach
Pour bleach or any other disinfectant into the toilet bowl and rinse it clean. Do this at least once a month to avoid stains.
11. Natural cleaning a clogged drain with salt and hot water
Get rid of greased clogs using salt and hot water. Pour half cup of salt on the clog and slowly pour the boiling water over it.
12. Clean iron covered rust skillet using Potato
Paired with salt and vegetable oil, this trick will return your rust-covered iron skillet to its former beauty. Apply some salt and vegetable oil over the skillet and rub it until the rust is gone.
13. Clean Blinds using Tongs
Give those tongs, a better work. Wrap Tong with cloth dipped in antiseptic and clean over the blinds.
14. Disinfecting Toilet using Hydrogen Peroxide
Hydrogen Peroxide is a good ingredient for disinfecting the Toilet. Pour the peroxide for 30 minutes and flush it afterwards.
15. Clean Microwave using vinegar
Heat a bowl of water and vinegar for 5 minutes in the microwave. The steam will dissolve stuck-on stains.
16. Get rid of Lipstick stains using hair spray
Spray the spot with hairspray, let it set for 10 minutes, dab with a damp washcloth, and wash as normal.
17. Clean Leather Couch using shoe polish
Get scratches and scuffs out of your leather couches with shoe polish.
18. Get rid of Grease stains using white chalk
Rub white chalk over the grease stain. It has powerful absorbing qualities.
19. Disinfect Garbage Disposal using Ice cubes and Vinegar
Deep clean and deodorize a waste disposal unit by grinding ice cubes made with half vinegar, half water.
20. Wipe down your windshield wipers using Alcohol
Wipe down your windshield wipers with rubbing alcohol to prevent a smeared windshield.
Keep your home clean to ensure a happy and healthy environment. And, never get embarrassed when guests are home.